Matchstick is looking for a full-time Social Media Account Coordinator to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work on national brand accounts from our office in Liberty Village, Toronto.
This position requires an individual with deep knowledge of, and strong experience in, social media and digital marketing.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Advanced understanding of marketing strategy and tactics on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr)
- Experience in social media community management: knowing how to get the conversation started
- Writing skills. Writing skills. Did we say writing skills? Know-how for copy that flies off the newsfeed, and breaks through content clutter.
- Experience working with design and photography, and guiding the creation of break-through visual content
- Strong numerical literacy, ease with Excel, and experience creating social media analytics reports
- Incredible organization, time management and detail-orientedness
- 1+ years agency experience
Salary and compensation offered are competitive, and commensurate with experience.
We’d like to learn a little more about you, so in lieu of a standard cover letter, please respond with answers to the following questions, and include your résumé:
- What social media brand page do you think kills it, and why?
- Which social media platform is better than the rest?
- If you could meet any meme character, who would it be, and why?
Please respond by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 12, 2015, quoting “Social Media Account Coordinator” in the subject line.