Matchstick is Hiring
Matchstick has an opening for a full-time Social Media Account Manager to join our growing team in Toronto. The successful candidate will work with our national brand clients from our offices in Liberty Village.
This position requires an individual with deep knowledge of, and strong experience in, social media and digital marketing.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Advanced understanding of social media marketing practices on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Tumblr
- Experience creating brand content for social media platforms
- Excellent writing skills and fine attention to wording and sentence structure
- Experience working with design, photography, video, and with guiding the creation of break-through visual content
- An understanding of what makes branded social media content jump out of the news feed and into consumer hearts
- Experience with social media community management, and issue management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience managing and mentoring others
- Competent with building clear and concise presentations in PowerPoint
- Strong numerical literacy, ease with Excel, and experience creating social media analytics reports
- 2+ years digital and/or marketing agency experience preferred
Salary and compensation offered are competitive, and commensurate with experience.
We’d like to learn a little more about you, so please include in your response short answers to the following questions:
- Which brand is succeeding in social media in Canada, and why?
- Please share one example of a social brand post that captured your attention recently, and why it did that?
- If you could meet any meme character, who would it be, and why?
Matchstick is an independent social media marketing agency. We work with our clients to build Social Brands. More about us: www.matchstick.ca
Candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and the responses to the above questions to email@example.com on or before Tuesday May 19, 2015 at 5:00 PM ET.