Matchstick is seeking an experienced photographer with skills in graphic design for a full-time position in our Liberty Village office. The photographer/graphic designer would work alongside the agency team members to develop photography and creative elements for Social Media campaigns and content for clients across various product categories.
Primary tasks will include creative production in the following areas:
• Planning, styling and executing photoshoots
• Designing and developing for Social Media channels
Ideal candidate should demonstrate:
• Strong understanding of graphic design principles and software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Experience/background in photography and product shoots (set-up, execution, editing)
• Understanding of photography equipment such as lenses and lighting
• Ability to plan photoshoots and source props
• Firm understanding of the content creation process (planning, production and post)
• Initiative to explore new creative ideas in the space of social media content
• Teamwork as this role will closely work with other designers, account team members and third-party vendors
• Interest in social media and be active on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Experience with food and beverage photography is an asset
• Knowledge of video editing using Adobe After Effects is an asset
Interested candidates should submit their CV along with a portfolio of past projects in PDF format (or URL to online portfolio) to show contact info. Deadline for consideration is July 27, 2015.
Matchstick is an independent social media marketing agency. We believe in the power of consumer word of mouth and that the most powerful selling of products and ideas take place not marketer to consumer, but consumer to consumer.